2011年1月27日星期四

I made my way through the labyrinthine hallways and tunnels to the shipping platform

With her help, I made my way through the labyrinthine hallways and tunnels to the shipping platform, smuggled myself onto the cramped craft, reset the codes to conceal my extra mass-and lifted away to Erde-Tyrene.I was now much more than just a replica Movado 0605525 WoMen's watch rebellious Manipular. I had become a hijacker, a pirate . . . And was astonished at how easy it was! Too easy, perhaps.Still, I could not believe an ancilla would lead a Forerunner into a trap. That was contrary to their design, their programming-everything about their nature.

Ancillas serve their masters faithfully at all times.What I could not foretell was that I was not her master, and never had been.I stripped down reluctantly, unwinding the torso spiral, then the shoulder and arm guards, and finally the leg guards and boots. The thin pale fuzz on my arms and legs prickled in the breeze. My neck and ears suddenly itched. Then, swiss replica watches everything itched, and I had to force myself to ignore it.The armor assumed a loose mold of my body as it slumped to the deck. I wondered if the ancilla would now go dormant, or whether she would continue with her own inner processes. This was the first time I had been without her guidance in three years.

“Good,” Chakas said. “The crew will keep it safe for you.”I'm sure they will,” I said.Chakas and the little Florian-in their own language, specimens, respectively, of chamanune and hamanune- scrambled to the bow, where they joined the five crew members already there and argued in low whispers. Anything louder and the merse replica brand watches might attack whether or not the boat sang the proper song. Merse hated many things, but they especially hated excess noise. After storms, it was said they were upset for days, and passage over the inland sea became impossible.