2010年12月23日星期四

putting the events Replica Audemars Piguet watches behind me and moving on to fight another day

Yes I could sit here feeling sorry for myself, reflecting on what might have been, but ultimately wallowing in self pity doesn’t help me, or anyone else. I will look to the future and all the opportunities it will bring--putting the events Replica Audemars Piguet watches behind me and moving on to fight another day. This is sport. As I have always said, it has ups and downs. Highs and lows. It is a mountain I must climb. No different from any other I have climbed, and scaled, before. I know that whether or not I am a good, successful, and well-rounded person does not depend solely on my race performances.

I am no longer the World Champion but I can still be a champion--on and off the course. I am not a machine. I am human. I fall off my bike, I get angry, I get frustrated, and I get sick. I am by no means perfect, but I am so incredibly fortunate to have already achieved so much in my life and I know that I might get knocked down, but I will rise up and be the champion that I want myself to be. I want to give my deepest thanks to my amazing family, Replica Chopard watches friends, and sponsors who have been with me every step of the way and to everyone around the world who has sent me messages of support and encouragement. I really do appreciate it. And, once again, my heartfelt congratulations to the two incredibly worthy World Champions, Mirinda and Chris [McCormack]. No looking back. Only forward. The journey to Kona 2011 begins here and the fire in my belly is already burning.--Chrissie Wellington


The2009 model includes modifications and upgrades like the front disc brake, thecork grips, a bigger pannier bag, and the sturdier wooden rack platform.I rode the 2009 Ute for a month this spring loaded up andfree of weight. Without anything on back, the bike rides easy and smooth. Theextended frame 58 inches long and made of aluminum Replica Franck Muller watches did not feel awkwardwhen pedaling on streets in the city. Indeed, the extension is barelynoticeable, and the Ute was an admirable commuter, pedaling quickly up past20mph on flat ground.